Understanding Epoxy Glue C-POXY 5
Epoxy Glue C-POXY 5 is a high-performance adhesive that consists of two components: resin and hardener.
C-poxy 5 has resin and hardener high-performance adhesive that consists of two components.
Resin and hardener high-performance C-poxy 5.
On a wide range of materials.
- Versatile fast-setting epoxy adhesive.
- Bonds metal, ceramics, stone, glass, concrete, wood, fiberglass, and many plastics
- Used in modeling, wood working, toy repairs, car part repairs, household repairs, and jewelry applications.
- Includes two parts - resin and hardener
- 5-minute fast setting epoxy adhesive that is water and impact resistant
- Excellent for bonding metal, ceramics, stone, glass, concrete, wood, fiberglass, and plastics such as polyester, ABS, and rigid PVC
- Commonly used in crystal and glass repair, antiques repair, furniture and stone repair, jewelry and pen manufacturing, wood working, arrow tip bonding, bronze and brass repair, countertop repair, and more
- Contains 2 parts - resin and hardener